July 18, 2012

Lookbook: Another J.Crew Pencil Skirt and Pair of Pointy Flats

J.Crew Tippi Sweater
No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Deck Stripe
J.Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Deck Stripe; J.Crew Tippi Sweater; Forever 21 Bag; H&M Bracelets and Earrings; J.Crew Viv Printed Patent Flats
No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Deck Stripe No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Deck Stripe No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Deck Stripe

Above, I'm wearing yet another pencil skirt from J.Crew. They've really become a staple for me this year. This one in particular seems to run larger than the double-serge cotton material, but that's okay because it still fits. It just doesn't hug my curves as much.

Below are all of the other J.Crew pencil skirts I own (except for a grey one that I haven't posted about yet). Which one is your favorite?

2 comments:

  1. So cute, I love the combination of the blue stripes and pink together. Your blog is lovely =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this look is adorable! Casual and comfortable, but sooo cute! Love strips on the bottom.

    I'm loving your blog! :)

    jess

    ReplyDelete