September 17, 2012

Lookbook: Burgundy and Magenta

J.Crew Multistripe Long-Sleeve Boatneck Tee
J.Crew Multistripe Long-Sleeve Boatneck Tee; J.Crew Factory Accordion-Pleat MiniJ.Crew Bottom Gap Military Jacket; J.Crew Mona Dreamweaver Pumps; Tommy Hilfiger Sunglasses, DL40; Vintage BraceletJ.Crew Multistripe Long-Sleeve Boatneck TeeJ.Crew Multistripe Long-Sleeve Boatneck Tee

You can see from my September style obsessions post that I really am obsessed with burgundy and magenta! Here's an outfit I out together with my new striped shirt from J.Crew (on sale!). The shirt is a bit short lengthwise, but you'd never know it when it's tucked into a skirt.

4 comments:

  1. I'm thinking off purchasing the blue version of your shirt. Wondering how you like it.
    Nice blog!

    PrettyBlueRose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like it though I was expecting it to fit a bit more snug. I purchased a size small. Other than that, it's super comfy and has a nice soft feel!

      Delete
  2. Can I borrow that shades? :) Just kidding.. You're so beautiful... <3

    ReplyDelete