September 26, 2012

Lookbook: Purple Paisley and Polka-Dots

J.Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Medallion Paisley
J.Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Medallion Paisley; J.Crew Mona Dreamweaver PumpsJ.Crew Perfect-Fit Ballet Button Tee (Hthr Graphite); J.Crew Polka-Dot Scarf (similar); 
J.Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Medallion Paisley

Just a quick outfit post from the weekend. I'm trying to get pencil skirts out of my system before the weather gets too cold! See here how I styled this same pencil skirt back in the Spring.

Also, note that this skirt is 22" long. The skirt in my last post was 25.5" long. It's amazing how much of a difference 3" makes. It's also amazing how much I am in love with this polka-dot scarf!

Hope your week is going well :)

1 comment:

  1. Purple is a very good color for your skin tone.. :D

    ReplyDelete