June 11, 2012

Lookbook: Banana Republic Tall Shorts

Banana Republic Pleated Short in Tall
Banana Republic Pleated Short in TallJ.Crew Factory Thandie Sweater; J.Crew Scarf; H&M and J.Crew Bracelets
Banana Republic Pleated Short in Tall
Banana Republic Pleated Short in Tall

I just discovered that some retailers sell shorts in tall sizes and I think the whole concept is kind of strange! Why do they sell tall shorts when they can simply sell shorts in different inseam increments? Maybe it's a marketing thingit certainly worked on me!

I had to try a pair, so I ordered some tall shorts from Banana Republic. According to the website, the difference between a regular and tall size for these shorts is an inch. In reality, these shorts still feel (and look) really short on me, but having an inch less of fabric would look even more ridiculous.

I'm not much of a shorts person anyway. I much prefer skirts and dresses in the summertime.

Have you tried tall shorts before and had success?

No comments:

Post a Comment