June 29, 2012

Lookbook: Cropped Trousers

Tahari Cropped Trousers
Tahari Cropped Trousers (Marshalls); J.Crew Tall Stretch Perfect Shirt; J.Crew Belt; Tommy Hilfiger Bag; J.Crew Viv Stripe Flats; H&M Earrings and Bracelets
Tahari Cropped Trousers
Tahari Cropped Trousers
Tahari Cropped Trousers

Cropped trousers with a flattering cut and a classy shoe can work well on taller women. Just make sure the hemline is level with the lower calf—not the widest part. You may need to shop around for the right fit for you.

And yes, I'm on a roof!

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more about making sure that the bottom of the pant is level with the LOWER calf. I bought some fun (non-tall) green cropped pants at Loft today and was lamenting to my husband about how snug they were in the calves. Then I realized that these pants are probably made for someone who is 5'5 and would hit a person of that size in the right spot but are definitely NOT hitting my 6'2 legs where they should. Just had to vent. You look fabulous as always! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Feel free to vent here anytime :)

    ReplyDelete